I was born and raised in Massachusetts. I studied electrical engineering at the University of Lowell MA.
In 2000 I received my Massachusetts real estate agent license and hit the ground running and had a great first two years at RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals in Shrewsbury MA.
In 2002 I received my Massachusetts real estate broker license and opened Mark C. Sullivan Real Estate.
I have been very successful in serving Greater Boston and have also had success with transacting business all across Masschussetts and occasionally in Rhode Island.
I am tremendously proud of my team and feel very confident that we will continue to be successful and find very satisfactory solutions to our clients real estate needs.
“Serving Greater Boston and all Massachusetts”
GET THE LOCAL CHARM
The Mark C. Sullivan Real Estate Team is a Local Company
- Many of our Associates were born and raised in our community
- Associates are involved in what’s happening on the local level
- We are neighbors helping neighbors
- Since we know what it’s like to live in the area, we are experts at selling the local charm
- We promote business in our cities
Local Means Local
Local means that our leaders, managers and Associates live in our market area.
This advantage is passed on to my clients. I strive to make sure that every resource I develop, and every dollar that I spend and every decision that I make creates value for our clients.
- School and Charity Fundraisers
- Partnership and Non-Profits
- Holiday Events
- Town Fairs
- Sponsorship of Local Sporting Events
- Local Festivals
- Community Events
- Business Associations
- Children’s Hospitals